In Indigenous cultures, the Shaman will journey on your behalf, guided by their spirit allies, to see and perform an appropriate healing for you. As a Shamanic Practioner I have been trained to do this in the western world. In my Shamanic training I was also learnt Shamanic Counselling, an approach that combines traditional Shamanic Healing, with the emphasis on empowering the individual to feel confident in taking a Shamanic Journey themselves to discover and consult their own spirit guides for answers to their questions.
Shamanic Counselling Involves:
- Committing to six 1:1sessions
- You taking a Shamanic Journey in each session, which I will hold the space for, and support you in.
- A sequence of the 6 journey’s, designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of how to find a spirit guide and undertake a Shamanic Journey
- Our time together will last approximately 60 mins, max 75 mins
- There will be time to discuss the Journey/things that have happened in between and ask questions at the beginning and end of each session
- I recommend you have some quiet time afterwards to integrate the session
- At the end of the 6 sessions I will give you the Shamanic Drumming Journey tape we have been using (15 mins & 30 mins) to use at home for any future Journeys you take.
- The aim of the 6 sessions is to enable you to Journey independently afterwards
I offer Shamanic Counselling in person (restrictions allowing) or on-line via Zoom.
This is a beautiful empowering way to be introduced to, or explore the Shamanic Journey with an experienced practioner on a 1:1 basis. I look forward to sharing this experience with you, if you are called to join me.
Cost £50 per session.
I offer a block-booking discount if all 6 sessions are booked and paid for in advance and concessionary rates to those who are struggling to afford this, in the current circumstances.
Please email me for a free 20 mins chat to find out more.