Introduction to Drawn to Dreams Dreamwork, via Zoom Sat 27th March 2021
Working with dreams can:
- deepen our understanding of their layers of meaning
- increase confidence in developing and trusting our inner wisdom
- build a bridge between our inner and outer worlds
- help with decision making
- help us make friends with all the many parts of ourselves
- help overcome blocks and obstacles
- help us to see and leave behind habitual patterns and responses that aren’t working anymore
- enable us to reach our full potential and access our intuition, in a more fully embodied way.
Sharing dreams in the confidential context of a group can:
- bring fresh perspectives that we wouldn’t have seen before
- help us to stay with difficult/more uncomfortable parts of the dream, which we may avoid when working on our own
- help us see things we wouldn’t have seen otherwise
Dreamwork can bring us into wholeness and be a gentle, powerful and magical process. This will be an experience-based introduction to dreamwork with the opportunity for up to 2 people to share a dream and work on it with Jenny and the group.
Jenny Smith is a practicing artist, astrologer and qualified shamanic practitioner who started working with her own dreams 30 years ago and found it a life changing experience. Her approach to dreamwork draws on deep listening, Jungian psychology, body-knowing, indigenous ceremony and meditation.
Jenny will introduce Drawn to Dreams, a way of working with dreams, which combines her many years of personal experience and professional trainings. This group is suitable for those with or without previous experience in Dreamwork. Please have a pen and paper /Journal handy and a dream written down if you would like to share and work on your dream with the group.
Date: Sat 27th March 2021
Time: 11am – 12noon
Cost: Free to book. If you are able to make a donation after the workshop, that is welcome and a link will be provided
Meet: on-line via Zoom. This is a live workshop, which will not be recorded. Please only book if you can stay for the full hour. A link will be sent when you book. Please email if you don’t receive this.
Comments a previous course participant:
A fascinating and insightful online workshop! The information and guidance that Jenny shared created a very beautiful and safe space. We were supported in an exploration of what our dreams can reveal to us and gained very useful tips on how to deepen and continue this work. I have been inspired by this workshop to engage more consciously with my dreams and am excited to discover how this will impact my life. So much gratitude to Jenny and to the other participants in the Group, it was amazing to hear about dreams from all over the country and the other side of the world! Paula
“ Jenny creates a nourishing, relaxed and creative space to explore dreams in a group setting. The small group size builds trust which is vital in developing the deeper connections needed for this type of work.” Juliette